The single tank system for families of 2-3 people and where the water hardness level is low
Water softener single tank units prevent common problems with your water, including chalky films, mineral deposits, and scale buildup, and dry skin and hair after showering. A water softener has many benefits including the removal of heavy minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium from the water supply coming into your home, RV, or point-of-use sites, improving drinking water, and reducing the water hardness.
The best water softeners work by either drawing heavy minerals out of the water using a process called ion exchange or by neutralizing these minerals so that they are unable to bind together and remain soluble in the water.
5 Stage Refinement
High capacity activated carbon impregnated with silver to purify water. Eliminates bad odors, flavors and contaminants, preventing the creation of bacteria in the system.
High capacity commercial resin, softens water to a degree of "O" hardness.
Synthetic zeolite adjusts the pH to within 0.03 of incoming acid water.
Highly efficient aluminum silicate filters incoming water to a 20 micron capacity, removing suspended solids not visible to the naked eye.
Silica/Quartz Base polishes water giving crystal clarity and ensuring even distribution.
Softener Tank Construction
- Interior structure blow molded with high density polyethylene and external fiberglass reinforcement. Sealed with resin. Approved by the WQA under the NSF/ANSI-44 standard.
- External spiral of thermal fiberglass for greater strength and resistance to pressures up to 150 psi.
- Atmospheric switch to isolate the tank and eliminate condensation.
- 22-gauge stainless steel outer shell. Finely polished for a flawless look.
- Large capacity.
- Inner structure blow-molded, high-density polyethylene with resistance to UV rays.
- With safety float to prevent spills.
- Requires periodic addition of industrial salt.
TYPICAL RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION
The double tank system is ideal for families of more than 4 people and where there is high water hardness. Also where there is well water.
A dual-tank softening system takes the water purification process one step further, containing a water softener tank and a second granular activated carbon tank. The reason a dual-tank softening system should be used is because it extends the life of the water softener, saving you money. Also when tap water is filtered through the softener, the resin in the softener removes many impurities from the water. However, one contaminant in particular, chlorine, reduces the life of the resin beads inside the water conditioner. The carbon tank acts as a pre-filter and can remove all chlorine from the tap water before the water enters the softener. This extends the life of the resin beads, making your system last up to 50% longer!
Aqua Golden water purification system is an essential product necessary for use in all parts of the home:
- Bathroom: The Aqua Golden water purification system produces soft water that helps lather up soap and shampoo. This makes them more effective at cleaning, while using fewer products to save money. Also, the skin and hair will feel softer and not as dry. The system will also prevent mineral deposits and soap scum from building up in bathtubs, sinks, showers, bathtubs, and toilets. Using the Aqua Golden water purification system will also save time and money, as these areas will not need to be continuously cleaned.
- Laundry - Washers will do a more efficient job cleaning because they will use less detergent and produce better cleaning results by up to 33%. Clothes will be cleaner, shinier, and last much longer than hard water. The washing machine itself will also last longer because there will be no accumulation of hard water in the machine.
- Kitchen - Dishes will clean faster and require less detergent to get the job done. They will also be free of stains and films because hard water deposits will be removed. The dishwasher will last longer too, saving money everywhere.
TYPICAL RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS SYSTEM AT HOME
TELLTALE HARD WATER SIGNS:
WATER SPECIALTY CONTROL VALVE
CERTIFIED TO NSF / ANSI 44, 61 AND 372
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access to front panel configuration
- Three modes of operation; Immediate Meter, Delayed Meter, or Delayed Timed Clock
- Dual backwash feature offers optimal regeneration, cleanability and efficiency
- Capable of 36 pre-programmed regeneration cycles based on control valve settings
- Day override function; 1 - 28 days available • Backwash and brine capacity for 21 "diameter tanks
- Downstream / Upflow Regeneration
- Stores system configuration and operating data in non-volatile memory
- Backup lithium Coin Cell battery with an 8 hour transfer
- Level VI 15 volt output DC power supply provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimal service and backwash rates
- Recharge of regenerator of pre or post treated water
- One Piece Patented Expandable Seal Spacer Stack Assembly US Patent 6,402,944
- Patented reciprocating linear piston operation US Patent 6,444,127
- Reliable and proven DC drive